Minggu, 17 Maret 2013

AUG A3 Dragon for CS1.6/CZ




hello friends, this time I will share my own skin creations which I gave the name Dragon AUG A3, my own design texture gun, I hope you liked my work. I am inspired by a lot of games on the theme dragon games on guns, so I try to make the mod I made, I made this eventually apologize for not pleased ^ _ ^.
Steyr AUG rifle is a series that was first introduced in 1977 by the Austrian Steyr Mannlicher weapons company. AUG stands for Armee Universal Gewehr, meaning "Universal Army Rifle". Steyr AUG name itself is more often used to refer to a specific version, a variant bullpup assault rifle caliber 5.56 mm NATO, with the color green and the integrated telescope. This rifle actually has had many variants, ranging from submachine guns, sniper rifles, submachine guns up. This rifle has been adopted as the main rifle army Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Luxembourg, Ireland, and also was used by Malaysia. Indonesian Special Police Unit is also using the Police Mobile Brigade Gegana Steyr AUG
AUG was one of the first rifle using bullpup design, which makes it 25% shorter than other rifles that same barrel length, without sacrificing performance and accuracy. Most of the variants AUG comes with an integrated 1.5x telescopic shooting. AUG is considered to have a modern ergonomic design. Other features such as the ability used by right-handed or left-handed shooters, and the use of transparent plastic materials.
Barreled Steyr AUG can be exchanged easily, for example to a carbine barrel or longer barrel. Even AUG have the modifications that could turn it into a submachine gun. Other variants, such variants submachine gun that has a heavier barrel, can not be modified and is set up from the factory.

Screenshot:


All About this Weapon and Credits was included in the Files



Dont Forget Follow this blog for get more Skins! :)